Registration & Entrance Exam
Registration is between December to March every year. High schools graduates of Resident Afghans, NRA’s (None Resident Afghans) and Foreigners can apply. Registration can be made online (starting shortly) by downloading the registration form and sending the filled form along with the requisite fees in the form of a demand draft payable to “ATVI”.
After Registration the Institute will fix a convenient date and advertise through newspapers and television for the entrance exam which can be held either in Kabul, or some other provinces. Please note that registration does not guarantee admission.
The admission test is designed so as to check the academic proficiency of the applicant based on the high school syllabus and general information of the class in which the student is studying.
So far, 90% of available seats in each department would be granted to the top scorers of the entrance exam as scholarship, and the remaining 10% of seats would be given to the students whose mark is a little bit less than required for the selected department, for nominal charges.