The objectives of the department are:
- To develop students’ knowledge in math and physics
- To teach mathematics & physics in accordance with MOE’s curriculum
- To develop math & physics instructors’ knowledge by conducting seminars, workshops and lectures
- To provide updated textbooks and lesson material to students
- To provide lesson plans for math & physics in accordance with the lesson plans of the world’s international institutions
- To teach math & physics to the students of each department relevant to their fields of study
- To prepare students to apply math & physics in their practical fields
Science math & physics are the most basic subjects for all educational fields. Students can learn their professional studies using these subjects.
This department acts as a facilitator to all other departments by teaching math and physics in accordance with their fields of study.
This department is a general science department in ATVI which actively takes part in teaching math, physics and statistics to all natural
science departments in this institute. This is because they cannot reach their goals without studying these courses.
Currently this department has ten members including two masters and eight bachelors. We have developed our syllabi in accordance with the standard curriculum of MoE.
It should be mentioned that our syllabi are different for each department and have been developed according to their needs. Besides math and physics
that students are studying in their assigned courses, we have also provided supplementary chapters and extra teaching materials for them. For example,
a supplementary engineering physics chapter for construction students, statistics chapters for business management students, gravity test machine on
weights, spring constant tests machine and so on.