ATVI library was established in 2009 by cooperating about 1600 books from Asia Foundation. The existing library has been divided into sections according to different fields. There are books for different fields such as, Business and Management, Engineering, Mathematics, English, Agriculture, Islamic Books and Quran Sharif. As well as short novels, that can usually be used by English Department. Even though the library has limited study area, but it can be responsive for at most all members and few students at the same time. the library was established for the following purpose:
- Providing the necessary information (reference materials and research programs) and making them available to all beneficiaries (staff, teachers and students) in the appropriate time.
- To provide access of resources and information services necessary to support the learning, teaching and research activities of the instructor.
- Teaching the students and the staff in the use of the library and to develop their information skills
- Providing academic environment for students and teachers to study.
- To work at affording and organizing balanced sets of books and other information sources to go hand in hand the institute curriculum and presents the researchers and beneficiaries using both traditional and modern (electronic) library methods