Main objectives of ICT Department is as following:
- To provide skillful students to the society.
- Serving all other departments in IT field.
- Train student according to the demand of job market in databases.
- Preparing students according to the market demand in Open source.
- Polish students according to the market needs in Networking.
- Cultivating students according to the demand of market in Programming.
- Promoting students according to the demand of market in Web Development.
Since we have designed our curriculum according to the need and requirements of Market, therefore it fills all the criteria such as
database, programming, web design and development, open source softwares and network administration.
According to the standing of market our students will able to work in different fields such as network administrator, network officer,
IT officer, database office, MIS assistant, web developer , web assistant and so on.
Students receive appropriate theoretical knowledge and practical skills to help public and private IT sectors of the country. Besides ICT Department,
our instructors teach sub-departments such as Horticulture Department, Business Management Department, Construction Department and Automotive Department as well.
The department is equipped with necessary teaching and learning aids such as classrooms, computers, printers, scanners, projectors and network lab.
ICT department is a well-organized department with highly strict academic discipline. The main specifications of this department are:
- Qualified/dedicated instructors with more than 3 years’ experience in the relevant fields.
- Support of ATVI leadership/management
- Teamwork and close rapport among staff
- Facilitate all other departments with IT services