Objectives of the department:
- Justification of the students to the high Islamic culture.
- Sustainable Development studies and mental and intellectual skills of the students.
- Giving self- confidence and psychological confidence to the students.
- Reforming students ideas and their beliefs.
- Cultivating goodness and civility in our society
- Training a good generation with sound soul and healthy spirit
- Boost students’ awareness of human and civil rights
The importance of civics derives its value and strength from its name that teaches us and the students the key values of how to live a nice life.
Civics introduces vital disciplines like good character, social responsibilities and tasks, human rights, honesty and good will. We also guide our
students in other domains of life to make their life comfortable that is to lead a peaceful and prestigious life. Teaching civic education opens
a window of opportunity for the human betterment and maintaining social relationship amongst human beings and establishes a spirit of cooperation
in a society and obtains Almighty Allah’s consent.
Civics department is a very important department in (ATVI). This department is equipped with modern electronic library having huge amount of stuff
on civics that makes vast opportunities to scholars and majors to do research in their respective field of study. Thanks to cooperation of the
institute directorate. Lectures are delivered to students with updated materials. When it comes to guiding the students in their individual communal
and cultural domains of life, simply we stand out. Furthermore, we have five teachers who are serving multiple departments of (ATVI).