History of the Institute
Aiming at developing the post war economy of Afghanistan, ATVI began operations in April 2007 with 1.8 million USD investment in private funding and a donation of land by MoE. ATVI is managed entirely by Afghan citizens. The first class completed its 4 semester program in March 2008 with 453 graduates, 68 girls and 385 boys. The second class graduated in May 2009 with 797 graduates of whom, 188 were girls. The class of 2009-2011 enrolled 1300 students, with 600 in the new satellite campus of ATVI East located in Laghman.
Till now (2016) ATVI has graduated about 6000 Students for serving Afghanistan.